Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Le Baron Shopping Trip

Last Saturday, I went to Le Baron and stumbled upon a No Tax Sale. The Spring Fishing Show was on and this was their response. Saves the hassle of going to the International Centre and paying the admission charge. Something to remember for next year. Bass Pro Shop also had a big sale on.

This is what I bought:
Eagle Claw Leader Links @ $2.47
- I know I should learn my knots but this works and offers a strike indicator too
Scientific Anglers L2L Line-To-Leader Connector @ $3.36
- Even more cheating
Tapered leaders from Scientific Angler 5 @ $3.18
- Trout leaders with L2L Connectors 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X
- Bass leader
Berkley 50 pound leader 275 yards @ $10.18
- a bit cheaper than a bass leader
Berkley Big Game Lip Grip @ $34.27
- I am not lipping a pike and nets are hard on them
Coast Pro Fish Pliers @ $9.94
- gotta get the hooks out of pike mouths

I know that not everyone is a fan of Le Baron, but I was able to buy everything I wanted and the sales staff were helpful, especially tracking down that Lip Grip.

I couldn't find any bibs that I liked so I bought one a Mark's Work Warehouse but I am not married to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home